Updated: Oct 9
Within 2 days after confirming the room type (15 days before check-in for foreign tourists), pay 50% of the deposit or full payment by credit card to complete the reservation contract and reserve the room.
(★The long-term accommodation contract of the Tourism Bureau is non-refundable, Rolling adjustment of our refund mechanism and regulatory details★)
Cancellation and Change Policy
1) Those who have completed the reservation contract can change the date free of charge 15 days before the check-in date(Based on list price). If you change the room type, you will be refunded and compensated. The contract can be kept for 6 months from the original check-in date. (With flight cancellation certificate and other force majeure factors such as natural disasters, wars, epidemics, etc., handling fees are waived)
2) Free cancellation is available 15 days before the check-in date.
3) 10% handling fee will be charged for cancellations 8~14 days before the check-in date.
4) 50% of the room charge will be charged if the reservation is cancelled 3~7 days before the check-in date.
5) If you cancel within 2 days before the check-in date or change to another place after check-in, no refund will be given for the number of non-check-in days.
6) The room can be changed during the stay, and the room fee of the original housing type needs to be added for 0.5 more day, and the excess will be refunded and the less will be paid.
7) If additional reservation is needed to reserve a specific room type, 30% of the room rate of the room type will be charged according to the number of days.